Last update09:30:59 AM

Back Guides Working in the Uk

Working in the Uk

How to find job as a caregiver in UK

Staff shortages in care homes for adults are huge and there are many opportunities for jobs and career advancement in the field of social care.

How to book an appointment at a UK Visa Application Centre

When you apply for a UK visa, you must be ready to visit a visa application centre as part of the application process.

In many countries, you are required to book an appointment. In others, you simply need to visit the visa application centre.

Last Updated on Monday, 02 December 2013 12:20

Guide for employers on how to check criminal record checks

Home Office has published a new guidance to help employers carry out criminal record checks.

It shows how employers or organisations can request criminal records checks on potential employees from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).

Tier 2: Application forms and fees

Here is a list of the forms to be filled in and the fees to be paid in order to apply to come or remain here under Tier 2 of the points-based system if you are a non-EEA citizen with a skilled job offer in the UK and a prospective employer  willing to sponsor you.

Skilled workers: the new Tier 2 rules

London 28 May 2012. If you are a non-EEA citizen and have been offered a skilled job in the UK and your prospective employer is willing to sponsor you, you can apply to come or remain here under Tier 2 of the points-based system.